woensdag 1 oktober 2014

last week's incoming mail

































My to-do pile is still growing but when I hear the mailman deliver something for us I'll just pause everything for a quick mailbox check! Last week I received these really beautiful letters by Corey, Anne and Dasha. Singapore, the Netherlands and Russia! Sweet Corey drew me this really cute and beautiful portrait of Pien. This was really special. She also sent me a small birthday card for Pien. Again, thank you thank you thank you!! I'll keep this in her photo album ;). And it's funny because Dasha and I manage to communicate at least once a season due to the slow mail system between our countries. This time she sent me some tea. Thank you all! I hope to get back to you as soon as possible!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten