vrijdag 6 juni 2014

a busy morning







































This morning we (me & Pien) had to sail, run and ride! It was a busy morning but such a lovely one! I had to bring Pien to Anneke (her grandmother) in Ridderkerk before going to work. We went there by bike: riding along the beautiful Maas of Rotterdam and taking the waterbus to Ridderkerk. We loved the blue sky, high buildings, wonderful bridges and the warm morning sun. Pien was having so much fun, she was laughing so hard when the boat speeded up! I didn't even had to take her out of the seat :). When I returned to Rotterdam I stopped by the Ontbijtbar for an early lunch before heading off to work. This time I chose a sandwich with white bean spread but I'd love to try the oatmeal with coconut milk some time, sounds great!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten